Recently I have had a couple requests for recipes, since I am always posting pictures of food on FaceBook. So this is my first attempt. I chose an easy meal for my convenience as a pictorial essay and to demonstrate how easy it can be to eat well, for those of you who are new to this style of eating.
This is a Paleo meal that is so simple a man can do it.
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2-4 Sausages (Italian, Portugese, Hot, Sweet, it doesn’t really matter)
- Pasta Sauce of your choice (can be quality jarred sauce or homemade)
- Preparation Time: One Hour
- Serves two adults, it’s easy to double or triple without taking much more time to prepare.
Detailed instructions are in the caption of each of the three photographs below.
Let me know how you like the format of this presentation and the recipe in the comments below.