Hey guys, I am flat out with a couple other non-fitness-related writing commitments for a few days, so I’ve slowed down my Defiant Wellness output.
I am drafting a comprehensive summary of all the Ponds, Brooks and Dams in my town. And I am preparing interview questions for an upcoming candidates night that I am moderating.
Somewhere in there I may need to file my income taxes. This stuff is getting in the way, so let me get it done so I can get back to writing for you. Here is a preview of what’s coming soon (not in any particular order)
- My Thoughts on the CrossFit Open
- Pictorial Recipe for Chile Verde
- Pictorial Recipe for Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pictorial Recipe for Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Pictorial Recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Thighs
- Book Review – The Paleo Coach
- Book Review – The Paleo Family Cookbook
- Juicing Pro and Con
- Whatever else pops into my head that I think might interest you
I am also working on developing a new feature – Athlete Profiles/Interviews (Tia’s suggestion) . I am wrestling with whether these will be text or audio files. So don’t be surprised if I approach you for an interview.
As you can see, I have plenty of ideas, I just don’t have as much time as I’d like. Thanks for reading my ramblings.